AIR CARGO TRANSPORT
Air freight transportation is a fast and efficient shipping method that is particularly valuable to businesses needing to get products to international customers quickly or stay on track with a just-in-time manufacturing model. The primary downside of air shipping is that the cost can be significantly higher than ocean freight forwarding.
We allow our customers to do business in even the remotest corners of the world. We transport hundred tons of cargo every year.
Our customers benefit from a choice of first-class airlines with excellent transport connections and continuous tracking of shipments
Efficient airfreight transport solutions
- Door to door or airport to arirport
- Accept DGR (dangerous goods) cargo
- Accept temperature control shipment
- Accept VAL (high value) cargo
Air freight is often used for high value and low volume shipments, as you might already know. But what are the other (common) reasons for using air freight?
- The fastest shipping method
- Highly reliable arrival and departure times
- High level of security and reduced risk of theft and damage
- Send your cargo almost anywhere