SEA bulk CARGO
Bulk cargo is commodity cargo that is transported unpackaged in large quantities. It refers to material in either liquid or granular, particulate form, as a mass of relatively small solids, such as petroleum/crude oil, grain, coal, or gravel. This cargo is usually dropped or poured, with a spout or shovel bucket, into a bulk carrier ship's hold, railroad car/railway wagon, or tanker truck/trailer/semi-trailer body.
Efficient bulk cargo transport
Bulk cargo is carry by charter vessels which we can order per voyage or for specific time.
We have bulk cargo terminals in Szczecin, Gdynia and Gdansk.
- Bulk minerals (sand & gravel, copper, limestone, salt, etc.
- Chemicals (fertilizer, plastic granules & pellets, resin powder, synthetic fiber, etc.)
- Coals and cokes
- Agricultural products such as dry edibles (for animals or humans: alfalfa pellets, citrus pellets, livestock feed, flour, peanuts, raw or refined sugar, seeds, starches, etc.)
- Grains (wheat, maize, rice, barley, oats, rye, sorghum, soybeans, etc.)
- Iron (ferrous & non-ferrous ores, ferroalloys, pig iron, scrap metal, pelletized taconite), etc.
- Wood chips
We offers effective solutions for international transport and cargo shipping, including bulk cargo, regardless of the type, volume, weight and destination. We are experienced in the handling of various cargos: ore, coal, grain products, metal scrap, technological wood, kaolin, fireclay, biomass and other bulk cargos types. Our team extensive and our global partners knowledge, proven competence in the field, we have all the necessary resources to ensure high-quality services to our clients and implement their projects, in accordance with their time and budget requirements.
- Consulting, planning and creation of a work plan.
- Preparing customs formalities and the entire cargo documentation.
- Regular weekly departures
- Loading/unloading operations and storage.