An interesting development is that, besides the transport of full containers (FCL), we are now also able to offer groupage (LCL) by rail. LCL rail transport is interesting as an alternative to air freight, as a serious saving can be made on freight costs for less time-critical shipments. The average transit time for transport by rail is around 15 to 17 days, depending on the pick-up address and the destination in Poland.
Efficient supply chain
Thanks to short lead times and reliable connections, this rail service is able to offer customers advantages many advantages.
- An average reduction of 50% in the lead time compared to shipping by ocean freight;
- An average of 50% on freight costs compared to air freight;
- Less CO2 emissions and as a result less environmental impact
We operate on all routes from China to Poland.
Port of origin in China: Suzhou, Shanghai, Ningbo, Yiwu, Chengdu, Chongqing, Zhengzhou, Changsha, Guangzhou, Xiamen, Wuhan, Qingdao, Dalian, Shenzhen.
Destination terminal in Poland - Malaszewicze, Warszawa, Lodz
- Fast TT compare to ocean freight
- Strong optimized routings and dropped prices
- Very safe and predictible
When your cargo is big !!!. We can carry it by sea (break bulk), air (Ruslan), by road (up to 250 ton) or by rail.