Customs broking or customs brokerage is a profession that involves the "clearing" of goods through customs barriers for importers and exporters (usually businesses).
This involves the preparation of documents and/or electronic submissions, the calculation and payment of taxes, duties and excises, and facilitating communication between government authorities and importers and exporters.
Efficient supply chain
To make customs clearance behalf customer we need "power of attorney" from customer and company papers.
Customer should be affiliate in customs office and get EORI number.
In addition to speedy customs clearance for your everyday international shipments, we offer the expertise and depth of resources needed to help you transport goods that require special treatment in customs at little or no additional charge.
- Clearing formal entries
- Clearing live entries
- Facilitating temporary import bonds
- Coordinating duty drawbacks
We process hundreds of international packages on a daily basis, and virtually all are cleared immediately. With brokerage facilities we cover the global trading centres where you do business with consistency, reliability, and flexibility.
- Electronic customs clearance that begins while your shipments are still in flight - we preparing all documents before
- Expert brokers to handle all complexities and ensure accurate rating of duties and taxes
- Routine customs clearance automatically include inour door-to-door package